Zombie World Order is a competitive TCG where players use 50-card decks to do battle with their zombies!
The keys to gameplay are the toughness that lets zombies take multiple hits, and the revival that brings them back for more!
Check out the rules with this PDF!
Zombie World Order是使用50張卡片的牌組，以彼此的僵屍戰鬥的對戰型TCG！
The draft rules have been released. Enjoy getting together with your friends to play Zombie World Order!
- There are no sideboard rules listed on the Zombie World Order official site. Can sideboards be used in tournaments?
- Sideboards may or may not be permitted depending on the rules of the tournament. In regard to whether sideboards are allowed, and the number of cards in them, tournament regulations will be updated in the future.
- Are keyword abilities and auto effects voluntary?
- No, they activate automatically.
- Does the keyword ability Corrode activate if your zombie and the opponent's zombie have the same power, causing both to be injured in a draw?
- Yes, it activates.
- Does the keyword ability Corrode activate if your zombie blocks, injuring an opponent zombie?
- No, it doesn't activate.
Corrode only activates when you injure an opponent zombie in a battle in which you're attacking.
- If the effect of the keyword ability Corrode does damage to the opponent's life, and the card has the abilities Amplify or Absorb, do Amplify or Absorb also activate?
- Yes, they activate. Even if Corrode damages the opponent, the card is considered to have dealt the damage directly, and Amplify or Absorb activate.
- If the opponent declares that their zombie attacks in the Attack Step, but some card effect injures it and moves it to the Splattered Area, does the zombie's attack continue?
- Yes, the attack continues. When it is moved from the Undead Area to the Splattered Area, it is not treated as leaving play, so battle continues.
- If you have Sushi Overlord (1-14) in play, and your opponent uses Butterfly Effect (1-55), are all your green zombies including Sushi Overlord returned to your hand?
- No, all your green zombies other than Sushi Overlord are returned to your hand, and Sushi Overlord is placed in the Dead Area.
- If you have 2 or more Sushi Overlords (1-14) in play, and your opponent uses Butterfly Effect (1-55), are all your green zombies including both Sushi Overlords returned to your hand?
- Yes, all your green zombies including the 2 Sushi Overlords are returned to your hand.
- If the effect of Legendary Samurai Trooper (1-15) is used to move an opponent zombie to their Magic Area, is it placed there active, or at rest?
- It is placed in the Magic Area active.
- Can a zombie chosen through the effect of Legendary Samurai Trooper (1-15) be changed to a different target with the effect of Bone Odori (1-57)?
- No, it can't be changed.
Legendary Samurai Trooper affects "up to 3 opponent zombies." Since it is not an "effect targeting 1 of your zombies," the target can't be changed.
- When Polluting Kowatto (1-42) is at rest, it prevents the opponent from attacking the player. If only Polluting Kowatto is at rest, and YZK Disruption (1-61) is used against it, does battle not occur during the turn?
- That is correct. Since battle cannot be participated in, a target for attack cannot be chosen, and battle does not occur.
- If the effect of Tengu (1-49) is used to summon a zombie from the Magic Area, is that zombie summoned active, or at rest?
- It is summoned active.
- If The Hacked Immortal (1-50) gives your zombies the effect "[Switch this zombie to rest] Inflict 1 damage to your opponent's life," do the keyword abilities of each zombie such as Corrode, Amplify, and Absorb activate?
- No, they don't activate.
Corrode, Amplify, and Absorb only activate when you are attacking and satisfy their conditions.
- If the opponent declares that their zombie attacks in the Attack Step, but I use YZK Disruption (1-61) on it, will the zombie become unable to participate in battle?
- If you use YZK Disruption on a zombie for which an attack has been declared, the current battle continues.
After that battle is resolved, if the zombie becomes able to participate in battle again, it is still under the effect of YZK Disruption, preventing it from participating in battle.